Tuesday 25 October 2011

Mini MAC Haul.

Hello readers!

Wow... 2 posts in one night... Impressive! On sunday I went shopping with my mum, and whenever I go to Debenhams, I always want to check out the MAC section Now I'm not one of them girls who only buy high-end make up, I buy what I want to buy! What seems nice, and what has good quality! Whether its the £1 MUA eyeshadows from Superdrug (which have amazing pigment, and I love) to £22 foundation! I just buy what I think is good!

But, with me, and a freshly paid bank account, in a MAC store... Never a good idea! I dont know what it is.. I can never leave there empty handed!

On this mini splurge, I bought 2 items, a single eyeshaddow, and a Lustre lipstick.

The Eyeshadow:

The colour which I picked up is called Idol Eyes
It is a silver shimmery colour, with a hint of lilac. It has quite big chunks of glitter in it, so might not be everyone's choice. Unfortunately, it is not one of MAC's most pigmented colour, therefore you wouldn't be able to wear this colour on its own, you would need a primer underneath, to help bring the colour out.

MAC single eyeshadows retail at £11.50 each, and you get 1.5g of product.






(Sorry about the bad swatching, my camera on my phone cannot withstand its shimmery-ness!)

Idol Eyes eyeshadow: 3/5


The Lipstick:

The lipstick which I picked up is from the Lustre range, and is called Lovelorn. To me, this is the most beautiful shade of pink! It is so girly, and so classic!

MAC lipsticks retail at £13.50 each, and contain 3g of product. According to the MAC website it is "a blue-toned emotive pink". I just love it!

I love the packaging, it is just so sleek! The lipstick itself has a slight vanilla scent to it.











By far, this is one of my most favorite lipsticks!
Lovelorn Lipstick: 4.5/5

Let me know if you have tried any of these products!

Lots of Love

Vicky


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Lovelorn was my first ever mac product and is my all time favourite lipstick.
    The eye shadow looks gorgeous!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete