Friday 11 May 2012

Sephora Fresh Glossy Gloss Review

Hello Readers!

If you read my last post, you will know that I have been to Paris. Before I went, I knew I must take a trip into Sephora, because as far as I know, there aren't any here in the UK!

It is such an amazing shop! All make-up lovers would be in make-up heaven! It is faaaab! Here are a few photographs of inside Sephora! *Swoon*



Doesn't it look amazing?!

Anyway onto the review!

A lot of people steer away from blue lipgloss. So did I, until I tried this out! It doesn't come out vibrant blue, and people won't be able to tell that you have blue lipgloss on! The blue in it helps your teeth look  whiter. This is why blue toned pink lipsticks (such as Lovelorn by Mac) are a big hit! 

It is not sticky, which is a bonus! Sephora had so many colours to choose from, but as far as I am aware, this one is the only 'fresh breath sensation' gloss. It is mint flavored, and once you have had it on your lips for at least 3 seconds, it starts to tingle your lips! Its nothing too uncomfortable, I'm not sure if it claims to plump your lips.. if it is, it doesn't work on me!



Overall, it is a nice product, but not one that when it runs out, I will feel the need to panic and pay excessive postage fees for another! I'm sure you could find similar products in Boots or Superdrug!

You get 15ml of product for €8.50, which is around £6.90.

My Rating: 3/5

Thanks for Reading!

Lots of Love

Vicky

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment