Tuesday 8 May 2012

Bioderma Crealine H2O Cleanser Review

Hello Readers!

Sorry about the long delay in blog posts, I have been busy with college still, and revising for exams coming up this month! :(

At the end of April I went to Paris for a few days, and did a bit of shopping! Today I will review some Bioderma which I had read so much about, so needed to try it out for myself! When I get the time, I will review all the other little purchases which I bought.

 This cleanser is so gentle, you wouldn't even know it is cleanser if you were given it to use in a label-free bottle! It is colourless and scentless, but removes every bit of makeup. Including waterproof mascara! I have fairly sensitive skin, and this does not irritate it at all!
To remove my daily make up, I usually put a fair amount on 2 cotton pads, and use one on each eye (But I wear a line of eyeliner on my top eyelid, so requires a bit more to get it all off!) and then I use one more cotton pad for my face! Once you have used it you feel refreshed and clean! To me, it leaves a slight tight feeling on my face, but it is nothing uncomfortable. It is a wonder product!

Like I said, I got this in Paris in one of the many pharmacies. I got 2 X 500ml Bottles for €18 which is approx. £14.50, so £7.25 a bottle. It is quick a struggle it get your hands on it over here, but if you really feel you need to try it out, and will not be able to access it from abroad, you can buy it on Amazon here for just over £20 for a 500ml bottle.

My Rating: 5/5

Thanks for Reading!

Lots of Love

Vicky

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment