Wednesday 23 May 2012

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss - Crush: Review

Hello Readers!

If you  have read my last couple of posts, you will know that I have been to Paris! This is my last beauty review from the things which I have bought whilst I was over there!






I picked up this Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Sephora, in the shade Crush. It is a girly pink, slightly edging towards a more hot pink colour, but it doesn't look too vibrant on the lips. The last photo, with the swatch, is the exact colour, as the lighting makes the others look a tad brighter than it is!

Urban Decay say it is a "Cooling Lip Gloss" and it contains an ingredient called 'Maxi-Lip' which is a non-irritant plumping ingredient. I had done a bit of research on Maxi-Lip, and it claims that if you use it everyday for a whole month, your lips plump to an average of 40%!

It is very creamy and not sticky at all. I hate lip glosses when they are sticky! I love the packaging! The tube is a squeezy plastic tube, and the screw on lid is a gorgeous patterned metal lid! The lid was one of the main things which attracted me to this product if I'm going to be honest! The colour obviously being the first though!

I bought this for €18, but you can buy this from Debenhams here for £13! I think it is totally worth it!

My Rating 4/5

Thanks for Reading!

Lots of Love

Vicky

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment